The Midi Dress Every Mom Needs!

I am so excited for today's post. 
I have been so overcome with so many different emotions lately. I have wondered if I should keep the blog going, if people read it, how to make this into something more than what it has been. Well the past month, since joining an amazing group of fellow bloggers at Style Collective. I have found so much more inspiration, excitement, friendship, and even more growth.
I have been contacted by numerous lines and brands wanting to collaborate! Like, really, me? I am so thankful and excited for all that God is doing through this platform. 

So, I am super excited for you to see this amazing dress and all the ways I styled it. When PinkBlush ShopPinkBlush.com reached out to me, I jumped at the opportunity to collaborate with them. I honestly love so many things they have! It was hard to pick just 1 thing to show yall. 



Being a mom, specifically of a toddler boy, I run around a lot. This dress is a fun jersey fabric, lightweight, long in the back, and has pockets! My son has already wiped his hands and face all over it, commenting "this is soft". 
I absolutely love the flow of this dress and can't wait to get more pieces from PinkBlush! I have several girlfriends who are pregnant, and this dress is perfect for that season of life!  It can be worn if you are newly prego, in the last trimester, and post baby. I love how versatile it is.  Maternity clothes usually are unwearable after the baby, this dress is one that you can keep in your closet for years to come. 

The Black Midi The Black Midi
So comfy, and trendy! 

Post baby, just belted it! 
Perfect for any weather
Can add minimal jewelry 
Perfect for running errands or the park 
Don't forget to click here to shop this dress. I am wearing a small for reference.  Black Midi Dress
I love love this dress. I wore it again today to church and I had so many people asking where I got this from! I can't wait to share other trendy looks with you from PinkBlush! 

Wait!!!! There is more! I am offering a $50 gift card to PinkBlush for a lucky follower and reader
You cannot have won a PinkBlush gift card within the past 3 months. 
For entries: you must be a subscriber to the blog
must follow me on social media Instagram @kristineashleystyle 
pinterest @https://www.pinterest.com/kristineashleys/kristineashleystyle/
For extra entries you can tag a friend 
Giveaway will run from today until the 20th of November. 
Winner will be chosen at random!

These opinions are my own. Collaboration with PinkBlush, shop maternity, non maternity, plus sizes too! Shop PinkBlush

Photography Jessie Golata

XOXO loves, 
Kristine Ashley