Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wish List 2018

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is no joke and will live up to it's hype again this year. If you have never shopped at Nordstrom this is the best time of year to jump on board. The savings and deals you score are unlike any other sale! I have been eyeing tons of amazing pieces out of the catalog and wanted to share some of the pieces that I think are going to be the big hits and trends for this fall and to wear even now. 
I was really confused several years ago about this sale and how this works so I am hoping to also answer some questions for you about how this works. 
Early Access...
 July 11, Level 4 cardmembers get to pre-shop the sale in stores only. This is for card members who have some amazing points accumulated based on purchased amounts! 



July 12-19, all card members can shop online and in store! 
July 20-August 5,
  biggest sale of the year opens to the public. 

When should I buy?  These pieces will go fast, if you have something that you love you may set your alarm and get up to shop the sale on the 12th. Popular sizes in things will go quickly and re-stocking is not always a guarantee. 

Is this worth it? I really love shopping pieces in the sale. It is good to set a budget for yourself and see what you have in your closet and what you may need into the transitioning school year and season. I really love to buy pieces that are stand out pieces. I look for things that work easily into my closet and can work with what I already have. The quality and return policy at Nordstrom is unmatched! 

What about sizing? If you are unsure buy both sizes and you can return what you don't keep. This way you can guarantee to get your size. 

Here are some of my wish list items. I am really excited to see what else may be added and can't wait to get a few of these into my cart! 

Click here 
Shop Nordstrom Sale Here
I have been dying to get this raw hemmed jacket!!!! 
                                                                                 Loving the ruffles on the sleeves! 
This looks so cute and cozy! Love the yellow and red! 
                                                                                The ruffle neck is a no brainer for me! 
Love the look and fit of these jeans! 
                                                            Give me all the colorblock pieces again this year! 
Can't even with this coat! I love this and think it will be gone quick~ 
Can't even with this coat! I love this and think it will be gone quick~ 
2018 fleece pullover sister! 
A varsity stripe legging, too cute! 

 This new mule is perfection! Love all the colors!
 I can't get over how cute these slingbacks are!
 Pink and Red is one of my fav combos, these come in leopard print too... I can't even.
 Cute studded mule!
 Another gorgeous slingback!
 The cutest baker boy cap!
 Another red find!
 The Miggi bootie!
 I have heard amazing things about this product!
Love this for traveling!
 Had to add one more slingback pump!
 This is a great deal to try out MAC
 These candles are really amazing and pricey, this is a great deal.


I know this is like Nordstrom Overload.... I wanted to share what I love with yall! I can't wait to hear what you think. 
Don't forget you can click HERE to see the sale pieces! 
XO 
Kristine