Best Black Friday Deal Ever!


About a year ago I had a friend ever so honestly ask me what skin care products I was using. 
I was struggling with bags under my eyes, and starting to see tiny lines appear.  I confessed that I wash my face with soap and water at night.... I think she might have blacked out for a quick minute. 
I had told her that I had used so many different products, but wasn't having any results. 
She introduced me to a skin care line called Rodan and Fields .
As I am sure you know, I am pretty frugal when it comes to shopping. 
I looked at my budget, and looked at my biggest "fix it" area. I wanted this eye cream! 
The Multi-function eye cream is about $71 after shipping and tax. 
If you stopped breathing, come back!
 I really looked at the monthly cost of what I was already spending on products that were not working, it was close to $25. I bought this in September and it lasted me until June. So 8 months use of this cream for roughly $7.00 a month! That is totally in my budget! 

Best Black Friday Deal 
So since it is Black Friday... I am sharing with you my biggest and most result producing eye cream for $62! Yes, I am going to cover the tax and shipping for you! This is of course a limited time offer. For the next 2 days you can buy it almost $10 off! To get this amazing deal Click HERE  to order. 
If you don't have a paypal account you'll need to leave a comment on the page and I will contact you. You have to order by Saturday 8pm, 11/26 to get the discount. 
A Christmas present for yourself, mom, sister, bestie! Feel free to share this with friends! 


I honestly can say I have seen so many results using this product and I love it! I will 
This is a before pic in September .. the lines are super defined 
September


This is in January - no lines

I can't wait to hear what you think! Hope you love this deal as much as I love sharing it! 
Happy Thanksgiving! 
XOXO
Kristine Ashley