Dressing for Holiday Family Pictures!

Cyber Monday may be over, but I have a sweet deal! I have partnered up with My Sister's Closet Boutique to bring you the cutest dress ever!
Make sure you use the code for extra savings!!!!
Shop it here! Family pics dress

I am totally in love with this dress! We went home for Thanksgiving and decided to take family pictures, this dress was the first thing I packed! It honestly is an easy transition dress too. Wearing this into winter and spring. Family pictures were totally a breeze with this dress on!  It has adorable pockets and I love the length! I wish you could feel the fabric of this dress! Y'all it is the softest dress I have ever owned.
I am wearing a medium, I am a would say a small would have been fine,
but I didn't want it to be skin tight. I love how long it is in the back and the waist cinch! 
If you are looking for holiday dress or have family pics coming up, look no further. 
My Sister's Closet Boutique has the cutest tops, dresses, and much more!
Just for my readers I have a 10% off code for you to use on your next purchase!
  Code is KRISTINE10 Shop@mscb at checkout 















My Necklace is Stella and Dot
Earrings are Kendra Scott
Booties are old from Larue
Flats are old from Forever21
Happy Tuesday Friends
Praying the Lord will bring you peace and comfort this Holiday Season
XOXO
Kristine