Holiday Party Dresses

I love any reason to get all dressed up! I have partnered with AisleStyle to show you some great and affordable dresses for the upcoming holiday season.

With office holiday parties, winter formals, cruise's, weddings, and New Year's Eve right around the corner, dress shopping has commenced.
I know a lot of women can get stressed out this time of year trying to find the right dress, I am hoping this will help you out!

I am totally loving this red cocktail dress, I am thinking of a million places I could wear this!

Red Dress

Other options short dresses
Short Prom Dresses
This black dress has me dreaming of a black tie event to attend!
 Black Lace Dress

other options Longer dresses

If you are heading to a Winter Formal, or have a sorority event these are some of my favs.
Blush Empire Dress

uk prom dresses


Magenta Dress



Beaded Shoulder Dress Beaded Shoulder Dress
cheap prom dresses
More options Longer Dresses Prom or Formals

For the holiday parties ... I am obsessed with the full sequin dress of course! It comes in several colors too.
Black Sequin Dress

This knee length, flirty, and fun dress is too cute to pass up!




I can't wait for the holiday parties to begin! You can bet I have my eye on that red number! What are your favorites?

They have so many dresses to choose from for any occasion. To shop any of these looks simply click on the name of the dress and it will take you to the website!

These opinions are my own.
Partnership with AisleStyle.

If you are looking for holiday help on what to wear, you can contact me to book an appointment for a holiday styling session. I have a couple of dates open in the next couple of weeks.

Kristineashleystyle@gmail.com for styling appointments, local to the Dallas area.