Holiday Gift Guide is Here!!!!!

It's here!! 

I am sharing with you my Girl's Holiday Gift Guide for the gal in your life! 

Mom, wife, mother-in-law, daughter, sister, bestie, roomie, sister-in-law, niece, aunt....whoever she is, I think she would love to open one of these gems! Everything is under $50, majority is under $30

I feel like sometimes I over think buying gifts or I am an impulse buyer (when I already have like 3 gifts for that one person)...anyone? 
So I am totally obsessed with this pom pom throw, it is in the holiday collection, so don't wait to snag that one.
The eyelash pillow really needs no explanation:)
I love bright colored books, I do read them, but I love setting them out for decor!
So this flat iron holder. It is like the most amazing thing I have seen! If you have a small bathroom or live in a dorm, this is the most amazing way to store your flat iron, or curling iron. They even make bigger ones for your blow dryer. This will make an amzing gift! 
I love this pallet of eyeshadow from Smashbox, it's a great price too!
I love how cute these pj's are!
This phone case needs no expalanation.... I see you!
I am totally obsessed with this charm bracelet, I know stock is really low. I hope this ends up under my tree!
I couldn't skip something leopard, so this adorable beanie made the list! So cute and warm for those winter days. 
This pinata case was just too cute! It has me dreaming of summer!
I love a good stud earring, these look just like the Kate Spade ones too!

 While I was searching for some of these gifts, I found myself looking at all things and thinking this is my Christmas list
There is something for almost everyone on here. There are some items on sale, don't wait to, stock may be low. 
 This is my favorite time of year! I am working on putting together a Guys Gift Guide this week! I would love to hear what you are searching for this year, and if you want help with anyone else on your list. 
 Happy Shopping.... may your days be merry and bright, and may your wifi strong :)

Click on any of the pics below to shop.

XOXO Kristine Ashley