New Years Eve Attire

New Years Eve
Y'all, I am looking for my New Years Eve outfit... anyone else trying to find something to wear this year? We are going out this year for the first time in years. Once you have kids, and kind of like to stay home.... you are okay with putting the kids down at 8 or 9 and watching a movie to ring in the new year. 
I love the options that StyleWe has, so many pieces to choose from. 
I am obsessed with the velvet jumpsuit... I mean wow! The sleeves on this Black Lace Dress!Dress
 You can shop it here Velvet Jumpsuit
I wanted to find lots of options and variations on what to possibly wear this year. 
If you shop today you can still get it here in time! 
They also have great ideas on their Instagram and Blog. 

What are your plans this year? 
Happy, Merry Everything! 
XOXO
Kristine Ashley