After Christmas Sales


Happy Day after Christmas!!!!!! The weather outside is definitely not frightful here in Dallas. We had record breaking heat. Ugh, which doesn't always put me in the mood for looking for warm clothes. However, our winter is really in January and February. So I have linked a bunch of amazing items! We are talking on major sale! Nordstrom is having a major sale....you don't want to miss it.
I have been eyeing this white bag for months! The hunter boots on major sale, and lots of sizes still.
Okay, so the sneaker selection! Ya'll I am so excited about wearing sneaks! I love these adorable earrings from BaubleBar, major sale.
Lots of other sales going on too. I mentioned to you my love for shopping small. If you are local to Dallas... Twillie Fashions store located inside the Richardson Mercantile. Offering 25% to my readers using this code HOLIDAY25 or shop online 

Click on the pic to go directly to shop! 
Happy Shopping loves! XOXO Kristine