Mother's Day Gift Guide

Here is my guide to all things for your Momma! I really wanted to think a little outside the box this year on Mother's Day. I feel like I find myself reaching for the same things and wanted to mix it up a bit.
 I am totally in love with pj's! I think most moms out there would agree that if you are going to be home for the day why get out of them? I love these Lemon ones and they have just been restocked in all sizes! Run to your Target or click the link down there to snag them in your cart. 
So this Capri candle smells unreal. I found some at Francesca's too for about the same price. If you follow me on Instagram you know I made a huge switch in face care to Tula. I love the products and with my sensitive skin I found it was so soft and gentle to use. They have some great Mother's day bundles out to snag now. 
I couldn't pass up all these cute sandals! I love some of the designer dupes that Target is carrying too. I have linked everything at the bottom of the page for you to shop it directly! I can't wait to hear what you think and what is your favorite! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs! 

Yall have been asking about these on Instagram so here is the link for them. I love these and I ordered them true to size. 


                                           Women's Espadrille Platform Slide Sandals



Pink Striped Pajama Set • Missguided • $55
CAPRI BLUE Signature Jar Candle • $30
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Rollerball • Tory Burch • $30
dv Women's dv Adrianna Slide Sandals • dv • $12.48–19.98
Henri Bendel West 57Th Case For Iphone 7 / 8 With Hand Chain • Henri Bendel • $68
TULA Anti-Aging Discovery Kit • Tula • $52
Trina Turk Translucent Apple Phone Case - Multi - iPhone 6/6S/7/8 • Trina Turk • $14.97
A New Day Women's Ayana Raffia Tassle Slide Sandals • $22.99
Gilligan & O Women's Tencel Lemon Print Notch Collar Pajama Set - Gilligan & O'Malley Pink • Gilligan & O'Malley • $16.99–19.99
Kendra Scott Emmet Earring • Kendra Scott • $83
America & Beyond Oversized Rectagular Structured Beach Bag • $57
Bed Bath & Beyond Socialite Acrylic Beauty Organizer • Bed Bath & Beyond • $149.99 
Jade Roller for Face

All opinions are my own. I am an affiliate and do earn commission from anything you buy from my links.
Follow me on Instagram at KristineAshleyStyle